Tammy Seitz

Business
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am-8pm

613-243-5113
Call for an Appointment

Gift Certificates Available

*Receipts not provided for Insurance claims*

Meridian Massage

Client Comments

Showing: 41-50 of 61
George said:   April 15, 2013 2:34 pm PST
Never had ashiatsu massage, Tammy suggested and I went for the 90 minutes. It was very relaxing and took away a lot of stress It was a very different experience. I will book again

Hung said:   April 15, 2013 9:02 am PST
Ashiatsu I have had Ashiatsu many times with different therapists in Toronto and I have to say that Tammy has learned and grabbed the technique very fast and very well; I need very deep tissue massage and she delivers it just right for my tolerance and accurately to my knotted parts of my body with Ashiatsu; so far I’ve had one session with her on Ashiatsu but yet, I am going to see her again for a second session later on this afternoon; I may not go back to the traditional hand massage any more. Great skills, way to go Tammy!

mike boucher said:   April 15, 2013 9:01 am PST
ashiatsu massage.never thought id enjoy a woman walking all over me.lol.once she starts working your problem areas,u can feel urself relax and detense.her feet work as well as her hands.totally enjoyed the experience.definately get it again and highly recommend it.great person,relaxed atmosphere,fantastic feet.oh ya,and hands.try it,u wont believe how great you feel afterwards.

Rick R said:   April 14, 2013 6:35 pm PST
It was a very relaxing experience the background music was relaxing the massage was very deep and relaxing as well.It helped loosen muscles I didn't realize were tightened up until I saw Tammy for my 90 min massage I would recommend her to anyone that needs to de-stress or has old injury's that need relaxing

Glenn Bebee said:   April 14, 2013 1:55 pm PST
I have had traditional deep tissue massages from RMT,s for over 15 years since a lower back injury that compressed 3 vertabrae .I have never had the relief that I have experienced since I started Ashiatsu with Tammy.Thanks Glenn

Lisa P said:   April 30, 2012 6:48 am PST
It was a really relaxing experience which is why I went. I went for the 90 minute massage and as the time went on I really began to notice my thoughts turning to less stressful things. At the end of 90 minutes I felt like myself again. :) Thanks Tammy!! Definitely will rebook.

Hung Truong said:   April 29, 2012 4:45 pm PST
Tammy is great! Recent business trip to Trenton/Belleville and found her through web search. She gave me a great deep tissue massage, very thorough and professional; got rid of my shoulders’s kink and back’ stiffness due to driving from Ottawa. I definitely would see her again when I have a chance.

Jim L said:   April 24, 2012 12:24 pm PST
Tammy is a gifted and caring person who combines her talent with compassion to create a very effective massage. Great job Tammy! Thanks.

Ron W. said:   April 24, 2012 10:22 am PST
Tammy is an excellent deep tissue masseuse. It's all about blood circulation to a long time muscle issue years ago. She works out the kinks and gets everything going again.

EARL MONDS said:   April 24, 2012 7:18 am PST
TAMMY IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MAKES YOU FEEL AT HOME WHILE GIVING YOU AN EXCELLENT MASSAGE. SHE LISTENS TO YOUR NEEDS AND SPENDS EXTRA TIME WHERE YOUR SORE SPOTS ARE .

Sign My Guest Book