Tammy Seitz

Business
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am-8pm

613-243-5113
Call for an Appointment

Gift Certificates Available

*Receipts not provided for Insurance claims*

Meridian Massage

Client Comments

Showing: 31-40 of 61
John Barry said:   April 29, 2013 12:31 pm PST
For the past 25 years I have been having regular massage for lower back pain. The Ashiatsu Tammy gives with her feet is a deep massage that the hands, forearms and elbows cannot give. Great job Tammy, I would highly recommend that you call her for an appointment.

Lisa said:   April 29, 2013 9:02 am PST
I booked a massage with Tammy a few weeks ago. I had in the past experienced a great regular massage but this time she asked if I would like to try the Ashiatsu. It was a real surprise when I realized she was going to be rubbing my back with her feet and not her hands, at first I was feeling a bit reluctant due to this being 'new' to me; but this dissolved after about 15 seconds with Tammy's amazing skill. I experienced a profound relaxation, a deep massage like I have not experienced before. It was so amazing I booked one the following week for a friend for a gift. I felt great for weeks. Thanks Tammy for your amazing skills and dedication to the work.

A.Lucas said:   April 28, 2013 1:47 pm PST
Regarding Ashiatsu massage (Part 3): At first I was reluctant to get a massage at someone's residence. I didn't really know what I was getting myself into or what kind of services does she actually provide. I can honestly say that within the first couple of minutes after I walked into her house I felt at ease and very comfortable. Tammy goes above and beyond to ensure you are relaxed. There was not one awkward moment the entire time. She explains everything in detail before and during the process. The d├ęcor and atmosphere is very warm and calming, you can tell that every single detail has been taken care of. This is a very clean and comfortable environment. I cannot stress the importance of this final statement enough....If you have read through this lengthy comment; chances are that you could use a massage, so call and book an appointment. This is one of those rare opportunities where you get to recommend this massage to your friends and have them repeatedly come back and thank you for sharing this experience with them...It doesn't get any better than this, so if you have an addiction problem you may not want to give this a try ;) The End....

A.Lucas said:   April 28, 2013 1:44 pm PST
Regarding Ashiatsu massage (Part 2): I was visiting my parents in Belleville and helping with some renovations around the house for about a week. At the end of the week my back was sore and I needed my Ashiatsu, but where could I find it? I had trouble finding it in Toronto, how could I hope to find anything around here? To my surprise I found Tammy, here in Belleville, and let me tell you something about her massage. After 90 minutes with her, I realized that these massages I have had over the last two years were not actually Ashiatsu, they were just "back walking". I now understand the difference. Ashiatsu uses the foot as a means to deliver the optimal amount of pressure for all parts of the body (not just the back). The larger surface area of the foot eliminates that digging feeling you get when you ask for more pressure from the therapist. Tammy did a full body massage for me, and I'm pretty sure she used her feet the entire time. I was sooo relaxed I honestly could not tell if it was her hands or feet or both....This was a huge difference from anything I had experienced in the past. I cannot go back to the "back walking" type of massage now, but Belleville is a long drive from where I live.....continued....

A.Lucas said:   April 28, 2013 1:39 pm PST
Regarding Ashiatsu massage (Part 1): I live close to Toronto and have dedicated the last few years to find the deepest of deep tissue massages. I was pleased to discover Ashiatsu almost two years ago now. For myself, there is a difference between deep pressure (using elbows, forearms, and knuckles) and deep tissue. Deep pressure is easy to find but often leaves me sore and not very relaxed. Ashiatsu solves this issue by increasing the force applied while spreading out the pressure. My body can definitely tell the difference... Since discovering this wonderful massage technique, I have searched all of the greater Toronto area in hopes of finding locations that offer Ashiatsu. After locating several possibilities, I was able to narrow the list down to just one in Toronto. The others either didn't really offer this advertised service or had very little experience because this technique was often requested. Even the one location I found only had 1 out of 6 therapists that were comfortable performing this technique. Having limited experience to Ashiatsu, I had little to no expectations of what I should be receiving at each session. I was just happy to be receiving this superior force/pressure on my back..... Continued....

Ron Waterson said:   April 20, 2013 10:15 am PST
Awsome massage. For me it's all about the blood circulation in your body. Although I leave the table beet red, intensity of Ashiatus is far superior than the hands on.

Curtis Carter said:   April 17, 2013 3:03 pm PST
My wife and I booked back to back 90 minute massages for our anniversary and will do so every year from now on. I broke my shoulder a few years ago and feel the effects everyday but after Tammy's massage it felt fantastic for weeks! If I could afford it we would be there everyday!

Bailly Carter said:   April 17, 2013 3:00 pm PST
Before meeting with Tammy I had never heard of Ashiatsu before but after my 90 minutes massage I will never go back to a hands massage ever! I dream daily about returning it was absolutely amazing!

John M. said:   April 16, 2013 12:56 pm PST
I have had more than one ashiatshu massage and as far as I'm concerned it's the only way to go. I would recommend this massage to anyone

Ian McCutcheon said:   April 15, 2013 3:35 pm PST
I had an amazing Ashiatsu massage and it made me very relaxed and stress free. Looking forward to my next app't.

Sign My Guest Book