Tammy Seitz

Business
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am-8pm

613-243-5113
Call for an Appointment

Gift Certificates Available

*Receipts not provided for Insurance claims*

Meridian Massage

Client Comments

Showing: 21-30 of 61
Erin H said:   April 27, 2014 3:47 pm PST
Tammy is amazing! with only a couple visits, she has managed to relieve the tension and pain in my shoulder and back. She is very professional and extremely helpful with my concerns and questions. Meridian Massage is definitely my weekly go-to spot now to relax and decompress. Highly recommended!

Edward said:   April 27, 2014 1:37 pm PST
I decided to try Meridian Massage after researching online for a therapist that specialized in ashiatsu techniques which I had always been curious about. I was pleased with how fast I was able to get in & how friendly the service was. Tammy was great at customizing the massage to meet my needs & left me feeling relaxed & ache free. I would definitely recommend Meridian Massage to my friends & family & will returning in the near future.

Robert Calver said:   April 25, 2014 8:04 am PST
After experiencing different massage therapy treatments. I decided to give Mandarin massage a try. In the past I spent six months in massage therapy due to an MVA, two months at different massage clinic for a broken knee, only to feel that both places were just processing clients. After my first experience at Mandarin I was hooked. On top of my previous ailments. I have also been diagnosed with Parkinson's. The quality and professionalism far exceeds any experience I've had in the past. I would recommend Mandarin to anybody without hesitation. I've joked many a times with Tammy in regards to the fact that I have paid a woman to walk all over me and actually enjoy it. lol. In all seriousness, the relaxation and quality of massage is hard to explain without actually enjoying the pleasure of one yourself. I know that after a 90 minute massage takes me quite some time to be able to get up off the table. Tammy would like to thank you and keep up the good work. You are awesome.

Mark said:   April 25, 2014 5:15 am PST
If you have not experienced Ashiatsu massage you are missing out on being totally relaxed. Tammy's professionalism is only exceeded by this unforgettable technique.

Joyce Monds said:   April 19, 2014 10:50 am PST
Hi Tammy, Recently, because I was experiencing some tension with a few aches and pains, I acted on a suggestion from my husband Earl, who has experienced very favourable results from his treatments with you. I made an appointment , requesting a 'relaxation massage'. To say I was pleased with the results of my visit, would be a understatement . I came away feeling 100%. Again the entire atmosphere was quieting and tension free and the gentle massaging produced a general feeling of well being for me. Rest assured , you will be seeing more of both my husband and I. Thank You.

mike boucher said:   March 18, 2014 10:11 am PST
ashiatsu massage is something u have never experienced.the first time I had it,i told her she had the hands of an angel.she laughed,told me to turn my head.all I seen was toes.lol.purely professional,experienced and relaxing.ive been back numerous times and still go back to this day.she is the best.try it for urself,make your own judgement.what u have to lose except stiff muscles.

Ellie said:   March 15, 2014 5:01 am PST
This was my first Ashiatsu massage, and I don't ever want to go back! Tammy is warm, friendly and very competent. Very reasonable pricing too. This is my go-to place for massages, hands down.

Mike M said:   January 17, 2014 5:16 am PST
This was my first experience with Ashiatsu massage and the results were impressive...for the first time in months I actually had a restful sleep :) Professional and knowledgeable, Tammy makes you feel totally at peace in a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere. I will be returning and highly recommend!

Fred said:   June 29, 2013 5:37 am PST
I must say that was the best massage I have ever had. You seem to know exactly how much pressure to apply and to where.

Jeff said:   June 4, 2013 12:18 pm PST
Having recently moved to the Belleville area, I decided to try Meridian Massage for the first time and was not disappointed. Tammy is very professional, attentive and talented. I arrived with sore muscles and left feeling great. A wonderful and comfortable experience. I will be booking with her again for sure.

Sign My Guest Book