Tammy Seitz

Business
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am-8pm

613-243-5113
Call for an Appointment

Gift Certificates Available

*Receipts not provided for Insurance claims*

Meridian Massage

Client Comments

Showing: 11-20 of 61
robin said:   May 14, 2015 4:37 pm PST
Thanks for the excellent experience. Just loved my massage and will definitely be going for more. Best one I have had.

Jason Collier said:   April 12, 2015 6:35 pm PST
I've tried various different physio & Massage before but never ashiatsu so I decided to give it a go. I suffer with bad lower back pain and neck pain. I went for 90 minutes. From start to end Tammy exceeded my expectations and I found myself at times feeling like I was in paradise and certainly very relaxed and lets you forget all your stress! Very professional and I will repeat. My back felt wonderful afterwards including the days that followed. Thank you Tammy.

Ken Nunn said:   March 14, 2015 3:48 am PST
As a man of few words, but not really, This was the absolutely best massage experience ever and I would highly recommend Tammy to anyone who requires such therapy.

Sarah Layman said:   February 24, 2015 6:37 am PST
I have been receiving treatments from tammy on a monthly basis for some time. I feel fantastic leaving each and every time. The massage is second to none and I would never think to go anywhere else!

Curtis Carter said:   January 26, 2015 3:41 pm PST
Best Massage I ever had!

Bailly Carter said:   January 21, 2015 2:58 pm PST
My husband and I have been going to Tammy for our anniversary for the last 3 years and hope to do so for the next 50! I highly recommend her, she is fantastic!

D Vader said:   April 30, 2014 8:46 am PST
I had a very positive and relaxed experience with Meridian Massage. This was my first Ashiatsu massage. I will continue to get my massages from Tammy. Exceptional professional service.

Earl Monds said:   April 28, 2014 12:59 pm PST
Because I have been plagued for many years with back problems, I was very pleased to find relief with the treatments of massage and reflexology that I have been receiving from you Tammy. It's very reassuring to know that when I run into problems I can call on you for help. You have never failed to come through for me with much needed relief when I have a flare up with my back and I have always been happy with the results. Thanks Tammy.

David H. said:   April 28, 2014 12:06 pm PST
Ashiatsu massage is the best massage available that I know of that will do deep tissue massage without the discomfort. No elbows or fingers digging into your skin to get to those deep muscles, just feet walking all over you. This is has been quite beneficial for me as it has relieved a lot of tightness and pain in my back and shoulders. Done quicker and easier than a regular massage. Highly recommended.

Di Z. said:   April 28, 2014 10:20 am PST
I have been going to Meridian Massage frequently for about three years now and highly recommend both the business and its proprietor Tammy. Once in a while you come across someone who is talented, passionate, and simply wonderful at their chosen career and Tammy is that person. She gives me relief from muscle and joint pain caused by sports injury and rheumatoid arthritis. She is caring, friendly, responsive to my specific aches and pains, and adept at using multiple massage techniques to resolve my problems. I wholeheartedly recommend her and Meridian Massage.

Sign My Guest Book