Tammy Seitz

Business
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am-8pm

613-243-5113
Call for an Appointment

Gift Certificates Available

*Receipts not provided for Insurance claims*

Meridian Massage

Client Comments

Showing: 1-10 of 60
1 2 3 4 5 Next
Alicia said:   March 20, 2017 6:15 am PST
A great massage experience! I came to Tammy with an acute back injury. She was very attentive and knowledgeable. Tammy provided a thorough 90 minute whole body massage which left me feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. I have also had the 90 minute ashiatsu massage which is amazing and Tammy applied the perfect amount of pressure. Tammy is very professional and courteous and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a relaxing massage while still focusing of those problems areas.

Sue Dullege said:   September 17, 2016 5:02 am PST
My first ashiatsu massage was a wonderful experience. What an excellent technique, very relaxing and perfect pressure. Tammy worked every muscle expertly and the atmosphere was peaceful and calming. I strongly suggest Tammy and her skills to anyone with neck and back issues, and basically, anyone who wants to feel mentally and physically rejuvenated.

Sherri Browning said:   September 7, 2016 6:18 pm PST
What a great massage! As Tammy had been recommended to me, I knew that it would be a positive experience. It was more than that - it was unique with just the right pressure on my back (without any soreness the day after.) I wanted to treat myself before going back to work after some time off, and this was the perfect gift :)

Wendy Crouse said:   September 1, 2016 3:02 pm PST
Thank you Tammy, my daughter and I had a wonderful experience yesterday. My shoulder hasn't felt this great in a long time. I raved at work about my awesome experience. I will definitely recommend you.

Sandy Rees said:   July 6, 2016 8:10 am PST
I have been getting massages with Tammy for almost 6 months after she was recommended to me by a friend. I am so glad I took my friend's advice. I enjoy the whole experience when I go. The massage feels fantastic of course, but it is the whole atmosphere of peace and tranquility that I enjoy just as much. Tammy has a peaceful aura about her and I feel totally stress free and relaxed when I leave. I cannot recommend her enough. She has been so good for me. Thanks Tammy.

Andre said:   January 6, 2016 4:26 pm PST
An outstanding experience and I will be returning. Absolute professional, the quick and efficient communication, and incredible massage truly impressed me. I particularly appreciated the attention to detail and tranquil environment. Thank you and see you soon.

Michael W. said:   June 24, 2015 3:23 pm PST
I have been getting 'maintenance' massage treatments from RMTs for my shoulders for many years. With a friend's recommendation I booked a session with Tammy this week. I was very impressed. Tammy took time at the interview stage to listen well and to formulate a treatment method. I agreed to the Ashiatsu massage. The entire process was effective and relaxing, and Tammy is generous with her time. I'll book again! Thanks, Tammy.

Jim said:   May 26, 2015 4:37 am PST
Professional, courteous, and a great Massage. Great techniques and taking the time to get to know the patient and needs. Highly recommended!

Judy W. said:   May 16, 2015 7:12 am PST
What a wonderful experience. Very thorough, professional and most of all, very effective! Thank you Tammy!

robin said:   May 14, 2015 4:37 pm PST
Thanks for the excellent experience. Just loved my massage and will definitely be going for more. Best one I have had.

Sign My Guest Book